Oooooohhhhh. Those look really good, Pam. Question: Did you use less oil than called for? Yours don't appear to be swimming in it, like mine were. And it looks like you got the temperature just right!
Yes, I used a lot less. Mine could have stood a minute or two more cooking I think because they could have been crispier. But they were great anyway. And they heated back up tonight very nicely. I broiled them for a few minutes on low.
3 comments:
Oooooohhhhh. Those look really good, Pam. Question: Did you use less oil than called for? Yours don't appear to be swimming in it, like mine were. And it looks like you got the temperature just right!
Yes, I used a lot less. Mine could have stood a minute or two more cooking I think because they could have been crispier. But they were great anyway. And they heated back up tonight very nicely. I broiled them for a few minutes on low.
And no blood or scrapes! But it's inevitable.
They look yummy! I'd eat them even if they contained knuckle blood.
Post a Comment