
You can read about the origins of this challenge over at God Bless Y'all Real Good. And you can then read about our revised schedule here.
And that's the way it will probably go with this particular Challenge. Rules may change weekly or daily. Because we are rebels. Can't you tell from our tchotchkes?
[And as a side event I'm going to find out how many different spellings there are for tchotchke.]
5 comments:
That pencil holder is SO adorable! I love, LOVE, the colors and patchwork design. Where did you find it? That is one cool tchotchke.
My link for the word tchotchke on God Bless Y'all gives several variations of the word, I think. Plus one fabulous alternate definition.
Looking forward to Letter B on the 15th!
Oops. I mean on February 1st, for Letter B.
This pencil holder is so beautiful!
the colors bring life to it.
This oh-so-70s pencil holder was made for my mother-in-law by a friend. It lived for about 30 years in my in-laws house in College Park, and has been hiding in the back of my china closet (the one with no glass in the front door because my son, now 26, threw a book through it while playing with a friend when he was about 8 or 9 and I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet) for the last few years. I'm really, really, really not good on follow-through. Not a very interesting story but there it is.
It is an interesting story Pam!
It adds sentiment to it other than the colors that makes it so alive.
Post a Comment