yeah, this medicinal plant is tough to survive all climate, I boil a bunch in an iron pot and turn the heat to simmer for the entire day. Exellent for sinus infection. love it in winter time.
Thanks so much Ladybug, for the tip. My husband suffers (and I mean really suffers) from sinus trouble most of the year. So I'm gonna boil me up a pot o' eucalyptus and make him hold his head over the pot and we'll see what happens!
3 comments:
yeah, this medicinal plant is tough to
survive all climate, I boil a bunch in an iron pot and turn the heat to simmer for the entire day. Exellent for sinus infection. love it in winter time.
Thanks so much Ladybug, for the tip. My husband suffers (and I mean really suffers) from sinus trouble most of the year. So I'm gonna boil me up a pot o' eucalyptus and make him hold his head over the pot and we'll see what happens!
Interesting plants: the courduroy plant and the seersucker plant.
Post a Comment