
I'm putting buckets full of this stuff (along with worm castings) on my newly enlarged vegetable garden. A whopping big 5 x 10 foot garden. Now that the days are finally getting longer I can start to think about what I'll plant. And when. More likely I won't think about it enough, or at least not in a linear, logical way, and I'll end up planting sort of randomly throughout the spring.
2 comments:
This is very similar to the stuff I put on my new beds. I came across lots of thin white root-like fungus. Is that what you're seeing?
Tons of it! I assumed it was roots from the surrounding trees. It never occurred to me that it might be a fungus.... hmmmm. I will investigate. And that reminds me to post a great fungus picture I took in the park over the weekend.
Post a Comment