What's "hand-me-UP"?
You know, the opposite of a hand-me-down item. It was Becca's and now it's mine. I figure that all the stuff she dumped here before she left for Los Angeles is up for grabs.
I, too, have a red bag! Sadly, though, it lacks the little robot image, which gives your bag that certain something.
Cute bag! It may not be you now, but you can make it so just by using it for a while.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What's "hand-me-UP"?
You know, the opposite of a hand-me-down item. It was Becca's and now it's mine. I figure that all the stuff she dumped here before she left for Los Angeles is up for grabs.
I, too, have a red bag! Sadly, though, it lacks the little robot image, which gives your bag that certain something.
Cute bag! It may not be you now, but you can make it so just by using it for a while.
Post a Comment