After years of neglecting a small collection of African violets I decided to start watering them on a regular basis. They rewarded me by getting healthy and blooming a lot. I'm also growing new plants all the time by rooting leaves. I have so many plants now that they are taking over one corner of the living room. I've given some away but I need to give even more away or stop growing them.
Note to anyone who comes into my house: ask me to give you one or two or three.
4 comments:
Reminds me of Mom. She always had some African Violets going. I've never been able to grow them.
Wonder how they would do in this cold house? They are so pretty.
Wow, I love those two tone ones!! I can't do house plants; I'm terrible at keeping them alive.
Hi...
Your AV look so healthy, I have a small collection of AV but had never succeeded to root the leaves. Congratulations for the blooms. Beautiful!
Greetings,
Hari.
Post a Comment