Sunday, November 2, 2014
Pond with those floating islands.
Excuse me while I talk about my iPhone camera and not the shot above (my house is barely visible in the far right behind the trees). I took this picture at about noon and I didn't adjust the colors at all. The blues look almost too blue but I don't want to argue with my phone. I think the camera is better than my Canon, but that's not a very big challenge.
I'm eating too much candy. We had only 1 group of 4 trick or treaters on Friday night. Wha? Weather was good, front light was on, what gives? Unfortunately, we bought candy based on history. Which means I have 6 or 7 bags of Reese's Peanut Butter cups, Trix, etc. Giving away most of it tomorrow I hope. Not all. Just most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Gorgeous! I bought too much candy too and it's all stuff I like. Luckily, my students will eat it all up. :)
My new candy strategy is working great, so here it is. I buy it the afternoon of Halloween, gather with neighbors in one spot to greet trick-or-treaters, then leave all my left-over candy with one of the neighbors to dispose of however she likes. Last year she donated it to some immigration nonprofit, which only reduced my guilt about contributing to obesity a bit.
Susan: I get it about the "contributing to obesity" business. I thought about giving it to the old folks on my Meals on Wheels route but that seems all wrong.
Hard to believe you had so few kiddies, but it seems to be a trend. Kinda sad. We have yet to have even one come to our door in 8 years. I don't miss all the extra candy.
We get no children, I buy no candy. Giving it away sounds like a good plan! Old folks like candy, at least the ones I know do.
Post a Comment