Sunday, October 24, 2010

Corner of Maryland Ave and 3rd St, just south of the Capitol building.

Possible meeting place for any readers who want join forces at the Jon Stewart rally on Saturday. It's hard to predict how efficient the subways will be that day. It seems to me that there could be a huge turnout for this. I'll be at that corner at noon and again at 1 PM. Hope to see some old friends and new friends there that day!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, how I wish I could just "zap" myself right onto that corner and find you! Saturdays are "Mom" days for me, but I will be attempting to restore sanity at the ballot box--that's certain! It looks like our plans to meet will have to be postponed for a bit, until another replacement can be found for me at work and some health issues (with both Mom and myself) can be sorted out. Can't wait to see some pics of the event on your blog!

JGH said...

Yes, Pam J, we're counting on your to document for us and give us your funny spin on it. Would it be too INSANE to wear a costume? It is Halloween weekend, after all..

Peggy said...

I really wish I could be there but perhaps we can meet another time. We stay in College Park quite often

Michelle Clay said...

Ooooh, I wish I could be there! Thanks for going!