Friday, March 13, 2009

Black cotton Amish scarf.


2 comments:

JGH said...

Cotton is nicer around the neck, I think. And this will go with everything! My daughter is taking a knitting class - they have spent two whole classes learning how to ball yarn. Next week I hope to see some stitches...

Pam J. said...

Two classes on balling yarn?? Hmmmmm. Those must be some mighty neat balls. I made this scarf for someone with allergies to wool and acrylic yarn. Of course I like it so much I'm keeping it for myself, and I've started a new one for the friend. And as with so many of my projects, I'm now totally hooked and will probably make a dozen or so. Guess what everyone is getting for xmas next year? That's great about your daughter. That young, plastic brain of hers will soak up those lessons and even if she puts down those needles the day after the class ends she'll still be able to pick them up 60, 70 yrs from now and remember what she learned.