


Every morning we find wool sweaters and blankets in the kitchen. Oliver, not the cat shown in this picture, drags them out of a bedroom where I keep them in a basket (just for him). We've never known what message he's sending, but we assume it's some sort of "look what I killed and am delivering to my food area" message. I gave Oliver all of these woolen garments and blankets a few years ago when it became obvious that he considered them his own. (Note: that old nasty kitchen floor will be replaced with newer, fresher flooring when I get myself in gear.)
5 comments:
Nice of you to relinquish them! Hmmm- I wonder if it has something to do with the smell of you on the clothes. Could he be protecting them for you? I've been wondering why my dog guards my clothes and purse- even from me sometimes!
Is the floor replacing a DIY project?
Hello SG! No, no, no. I happened to communicate with your neighbor Paul G. yesterday and I know why he was at home. I had a passing thought about trying to DIM (that's the first person singular of DIY) but after hearing his story I said no way. I also won't be using the same company he used. BTW, my quilt progress slowed down considerably after you told me that YOUR quilt progress is a tad slow. I believe you suggested April 20th for our next lunch...I still have some hope of making that deadline. Off to yoga! Hope this is a hare-less day for you.
Hmmm. I just realized that my comment above was posted to Pamela-J instead of our quilt blog. That comment will perplex the three or four people who may read it. Oh well..
Hi, I think he drags them out to the kitchen to make the kitchen smell more friendly to him. Freddie (Admin PoC)
Post a Comment