Monday, November 2, 2009

Is an hour a day too much? It's spread over 16 hours, but still.



Facebook has these gardening "games" and I'm hooked on two of them. You grow crops and flowers, raise animals, harvest and plow and plant. It's fun. More mindless than Solitaire I think. Is 1/16th of an hour too much time to devote to this, I ask myself.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

My daughters are school teachers and still find time to work in their facebook garden

JGH said...

People think because I'm a gardener that I must be into Farm Town. So far I've been able to resist, even though I keep getting the odd farm "gift" -- but now even Pam J is into it! I may have to take a look.

Pam J. said...

JGH: you didn't ask for my advice but here it is. Stay away. Unless you have the kind of life where you need to de-stress completely and mindlessly for 10 or 15 minutes. And some people DO lead those lives--like maybe school teachers, bless their wonderful hearts. (I used to have stress, but age has a way of removing a lot of it. If you're lucky. That's one point for aging!)