It was glorious! Couldn't have been better. Weather cooperated, food was top-notch as expected, flower arranging on Saturday afternoon was fun if a bit chaotic. Everyone at the Ashby Inn in Paris, VA, made this a 3-day weekend to remember forever. Bottom picture: mothers of bride and groom. Fair warning to my handful of readers: I'll be posting pictures for days and days.


6 comments:
Such beautiful photos!! I want my daughters to find great guys and give me the joy of a wedding. Unfortunately, they're not doing too well at that. :(
Give them time Margaret. Rebecca turned 29 two days before the wedding, which seems like a good age to get married. And she had two other fairly long relationships before Sean entered the picture so she didn't leap into the first marriage she could have. Given the miserable statistics for lasting marriages I figure the later people tie the knot the more likely the marriage is to last.
Pam! Your arms are so buff! Gardening arms?
Your daughter looks beautiful in her dress.
I guess 22 was young to get married but Ralph and I knew we would be great together. My brother was mad at me. Ralph and I were BF/GF for less than a week and engaged for a month. It's been over 5 years and we are still crazy about each other.
So don't be freaked out if your daughter(s) get married out of nowhere. They may have to date less savory men in order to know when they are with a good one.
Great pics so far, looking forward to seeing more. Becca looks so pretty, and her dad so handsome. And Pam, you look wonderful and your dress is so cool. More please!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! Looks like you had perfect weather and a lovely location. Love your dress - it's gorgeous.
My mom walked me down the aisle when I was 45, so yeah, sometimes it takes a while.
Post a Comment