Friday, June 28, 2013

The professional photos are arriving!


4 comments:

Anne said...

Tease!

Still waiting.

Pam J. said...

http://seanandbecccaswedding.blogspot.com/

Here you go Miss Anne. The other 14 pictures are on the above blog. These are the only shots Amie Otto, the photographer, has given us so far but I'll keep adding new ones as she releases them. I have a whole new perspective on big family weddings, now that I've hosted one. I never really got all the fuss. Now I do.

Anne said...

Oh, you're so sweet to post the BlogSpot address for the pics. (And for anyone else, be sure to type three Cs in Beccca in the web address.)

EVERY photo is just gorgeous. Love the long shot of the surrounding countryside and that off the tent in the evening.

The flowers/herbs worked out wonderfully. Love the effect.

Doug looks fabulous, but where the heck are you?

Am intrigued by so many of the younger generation's fashions. Totally love the look of it all!

If ever I marry again(!), I will put the entire event in your capable hands.

Shannon said...

More Please!