Friday, July 6, 2012
Two recent trips: 3 hours, 19 mins to the west and we're at my sister's house. 3 hrs and 1 min to the east and we're at Bethany Beach. Both trips wonderful.
Bottom two pictures are from Bethany Beach, Delaware, last week. Weather was perfect. I swam with the fishes. (Those are people on stand-up surf boards -- the proper name of which I cannot remember at the moment.) Top two pictures are going through (literally) and over the mountains to my sister's house on the Potomac in Western Maryland a week earlier. I love her patio! She let wildflowers grow freely between the flagstones and they look fabulous. She planted what she thought was chamomile but what grew turned out to something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Paddleboards
http://www.rei.com/category/40005362
Love the views, the deck and the water. Makes me want to head to our ocean beaches. (always pretty cool and breezy there though)
Post a Comment