74F here, somewhere in the middle of Washington...
At 3:00 in the afternoon, I should add.
Your heat index must have been horrendous today. We were 115 degrees down here--index, that is.At least there was a breeze yesterday. Today, nothing.Surely, there must be broken records?Hope you're well. Have you been away or just prostrate from the heat?
Ah, I remember 74 degrees. Like a wonderful memory far far in my past. Perhaps I too shall one day feel the beauty of 74 degrees.And Anne, the answer is JPFH (just prostrate from heat).
That's horrible!! We're expecting high 70s here today and tomorrow. I feel sort of guilty. (but not enough to trade!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
74F here, somewhere in the middle of Washington...
At 3:00 in the afternoon, I should add.
Your heat index must have been horrendous today. We were 115 degrees down here--index, that is.
At least there was a breeze yesterday. Today, nothing.
Surely, there must be broken records?
Hope you're well. Have you been away or just prostrate from the heat?
Ah, I remember 74 degrees. Like a wonderful memory far far in my past. Perhaps I too shall one day feel the beauty of 74 degrees.
And Anne, the answer is JPFH (just prostrate from heat).
That's horrible!! We're expecting high 70s here today and tomorrow. I feel sort of guilty. (but not enough to trade!)
Post a Comment