



My beautiful niece's beautiful children. If there's a heaven, and if people in heaven can see what we're doing, my father is saying "take off those shoes and show me your feet!" He loved to make family members show their feet so he could say "look at how beautiful my feet are compared to yours." He would then in a brutal (I mean of course good-natured) way tell us who had ugly feet, toes, etc. I miss that.
2 comments:
Good grief, those kids are adorable! And I love the story about your dad making everyone show him their feet. He must have had awesome feet of his own, feeling as confident as that!
My mom and her sister have always said that they have ugly feet. When we were visiting the beach this year I took photos of everyone's bare feet. I hope I remember whose is whose!
What gorgeous kids!
Post a Comment