
Dana Milbank of the Washington Post is boldly going where every journalist worth the name should go. He's swearing off writing about or talking about Sarah Palin for a month. I could not talk about her, and for sure I could not write about her, but could I stop myself from reading the latest bit of non-news about her?? Very, very doubtful. But I'll decide on February 1. It IS a short month after all.
5 comments:
I've gone months...no, years without talking about Dana Millbank. lol
I saw a news report the other day about people getting "Palin fatigue" Apparently not you ;)
Icebear: if Dana knew he'd be crushed.
Jen: Apparently not me is right. I'm a kinda news junkie but she's not news any longer, so it's really embarrassing to admit that I'll listen to any radio or TV show about, read any article (print or online) about, or read any book about her.
But I will take the Feb pledge and hope by March 1 she's faded away. However, if she says she's running for president then all pledges are null and void.
Oh, dear. Well, I certainly can't fault you for not being able to "look away," in the same way I can understand why it's so hard to ignore a deadly crash on the Beltway. That woman is a complete train wreck, in my humble opinion.
I try hard not to look at trainwrecks in the media as I don't do it when I drive also. LOL! I'll admit thought that the trainwreck we call SP is very tempting to watch. I think it is that downfall from grace that I'm waiting for. The grace that she has on FOX news. Ah well... the end has to begin somewhere :( If I weren't such a news addict this would be easy.
Post a Comment