Friday, August 13, 2010

Scott (with a bee tattoo!) may take down this massive tree. I'm not going to tell you how much he wants for the job...too painful to type the number.



I'll get a second bid on the tree removal but I really want to give the job to The Bee Tattoo Man. What are the chances of him coming along to give us an estimate? He's been in the neighborhood for 2 weeks removing other tulip poplars that crashed into back yards across the street. Not sure exactly why he has such a beautiful bee on his arm -- he saw my hive immediately upon entering the back yard and asked about it. His soon-to-be-ex-grandfather-in-law (life is complicated) keeps bees so maybe that was the impetus.

1 comment:

Michelle Clay said...

It doesn't look so damaged in this photo. Why does it need to come down?

We're currently waiting on a permit from the town to take down ours. Sigh.