



This go-around brought down a couple of huge limbs from a massive tulip poplar very near our house. We haven't dug out completely because the limbs are too heavy to lift. The big old tree will probably have to come down. ($$$$) The cleanup from all of this will make mincemeat of our backyard. Lost a dogwood, much of a redbud, and part or all of some maples. Power was out for only 16 hours this time. Third time we've lost power in 2 1/2 weeks. Life goes on. Change is good. Blah, blah, blah.
3 comments:
I'm sorry about your trees. We had a power outage too this week with no storm. (I always wonder if it's a good enough excuse to take off work!)
Your yard is going to resemble a small pasture with hedgerows if the storms keep going. I hope that doesn't happen.
Tree work is expensive, we have been lucky to be able to barter for ours.
Weather sure has been strange this summer!
Hang in there.
Nooooooo! I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment