
| The Colbert Report | Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c | |||
| Consumer Alert - Pringles | ||||
| ||||
I should be ashamed to admit that watching Colbert talk about Pringles the other night forced me to buy these. I did it consciously too. As in "you know what I have to go out and buy tomorrow? Some Pringles." So I did. They are such bad nonfood but I'm enjoying them immensely. If you're weak like me, watch the video at your own peril. I know it's stupid but sometimes stupid is very funny (and persuasive too).
3 comments:
I love Stephen! Pringles are good, for about a quarter of a can, then the nausea sets in.
(For me, at least.)
Thanks for your comment about Reiki on my blog.
OK I guess it's safe to confess that I kinda craved a Big Mac after watching "Supersize Me".
Dill pickle??!! I gotta try those.
Post a Comment