Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The deer are back! Been so worried about them. I'll be cursing them soon.


I've been avoiding my blogs for a few weeks. Not sure why, other than some vague feelings of being a little too full of myself. I mean really: pictures of socks and deer and snow. Is that what my life is reduced to? Apparently. Do I care? I didn't think so. To be continued. Or not.

4 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

I like your blog. :) But I know what you mean. It's just a hobby, and sometimes you have to set it down and go do other things.

It helps to know who you are writing the blog for. Ours, in part, is a record of our gardening stuff so that Chris and I can look back for information on something we did in a previous month or year.

JGH said...

I miss you when you don't post, Pam! And your socks and deer and snow. I even miss the worms and weeds.

Sometimes ya just need a break!

Pam J. said...

My buddies! Good observations all around. When I first started blogging it was mostly because I was leaving comments on other blogs and didn't like doing it anonymously. And although you can sign a name, if you don't have a blog it's almost the same as being anonymous. Know what I mean?

I think I'm getting tired of dirty snow and dark days. But soon the days will be longer and the tulips will start popping up and then I'll have plenty of pretty pictures to post.

So I'll try to shed my funk. And stop taking myself so seriously. Onward and upward!

LauraP said...

Hey, sometimes I have lots to say. Sometimes not. Sometimes I just want to huddle in my cave. . . it's good to have a break now and then.