Love that! I'm kinda surprised there's not more of them.... one of my favorite movies when I was a kid was "A Little Romance" - it stars Lawrence Olivier and Diane Lane when she was about 13 years old ! They do a traditional kiss under the "Bridge of sighs" - I had to see it when I was in Venice.
3 comments:
What a lovely custom!
Love that! I'm kinda surprised there's not more of them.... one of my favorite movies when I was a kid was "A Little Romance" - it stars Lawrence Olivier and Diane Lane when she was about 13 years old ! They do a traditional kiss under the "Bridge of sighs" - I had to see it when I was in Venice.
Ack! Just to be clear, Diane Lane and the little boy kiss -- NOT Lawrence Olivier. That would be sick.
Post a Comment