I bought what I thought was a subdued yarn but now that sock No. 1 is beginning to take shape the color looks a bit too ... something. Not exactly zippy, not bright. Muddy. Dated. I hope not ugly.
So THAT'S what that is...spam. In Japanese no less! I flattered myself that some nice person in Japan was saying hello.
If brown is the new "in" color then I'm all set. I'm the queen of drab colors.
Glad you're knitting Michelle. So Zen-like. I always feel like I'm getting my brain in better shape when I knit. And an orange stripe (around the instep maybe) sounds like a good idea.
aha, I too got one in my comments this morning and thought the same thing. Heard of another blogger complaining really loudly regarding these. But there is no way to delete it on my blog. I think I will report it as abuse to Blogger.
Sissy, here is how to deal with spam. First, go to your blog. On the upper right click on "customize". Then click on "settings", then "comments". On "Show word verifiation for comments?" click "yes". This should prevent spam. You can also turn on moderation for comments there, wgich means you will have to approve all comments before they are displayed.
If you are logged in, under each comment in your blog there should be a little trash-can icon. Click on it to delete the post. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Blogger doesn't like spam in your blog any more than you do.
5 comments:
We were marvelling recently about how everyone has brown puffy coats. Brown is the new "in" color, my dear.
Pam, looks like you've been spammed with a link that you might want to delete. Looks like possibly porn.
Knitting! I just started learning how yesterday! You inspired me :)
The socks look warm. Maybe throw in some stripes of shocking orange to spice them up.
So THAT'S what that is...spam. In Japanese no less! I flattered myself that some nice person in Japan was saying hello.
If brown is the new "in" color then I'm all set. I'm the queen of drab colors.
Glad you're knitting Michelle. So Zen-like. I always feel like I'm getting my brain in better shape when I knit. And an orange stripe (around the instep maybe) sounds like a good idea.
Thanks all.
aha, I too got one in my comments this morning and thought the same thing. Heard of another blogger complaining really loudly regarding these. But there is no way to delete it on my blog. I think I will report it as abuse to Blogger.
Sissy, here is how to deal with spam. First, go to your blog. On the upper right click on "customize". Then click on "settings", then "comments". On "Show word verifiation for comments?" click "yes". This should prevent spam. You can also turn on moderation for comments there, wgich means you will have to approve all comments before they are displayed.
If you are logged in, under each comment in your blog there should be a little trash-can icon. Click on it to delete the post. You will be asked to confirm the deletion. Blogger doesn't like spam in your blog any more than you do.
Post a Comment