Monday, January 4, 2010

Brit Hume (Fox News) is a big fat idiot. But I forgive him.

'The extent to which he [Tiger Woods] can recover seems to me depends on his faith. He is said to be a Buddhist. I don't think that faith offers the kind of forgiveness and redemption that is offered by the Christian faith. My message to Tiger would, 'Tiger, turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the world." ' Watch here, if you can bear to.

7 comments:

Michelle Clay said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA! Oh my gawd, that is one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard a news anchor say. But then, I don't watch Fox news, so I'm likely missing out on all sorts of uninformed nonsense.

JGH said...

What a blockhead. He almost made me like Kristol!

Pam J. said...

Great word -- "blockhead." I know what you mean about Kristol. It's like the thought that runs through my head too often these days: Dick Cheney makes me yearn for Dick Nixon to return. The 50s/60s/70s Dick had so much more class than the 70s/80s/90s/00s Dick. Who ever thought I'd be saying that?

MarvMuse said...

Another religious moron heard from! Just what we need-another bigot from Fox.

cyradaria said...

Brit Hume is an argument against a St. Alban's education.

Craig @ Ellis Hollow said...

Brit Hume: The sound of one lip flapping.

Pam J. said...

bwahaha!