

I like to buy at thrift stores. When I realized that I had to get a new bread-baking oven-pot I hoped I could find one for under $10. I found what I needed, for $5.99. But I also bought this cast-iron enamel-coated baby even though it was $24. Not what I consider a thrift-store price although I just knew that a new one would cost more than that. (Terrible buying ethic: buy it because it's a good price even though you don't need it.) After doing a little online research I think I've discovered that it shouldn't go in an oven that's over 400 degrees. And my daily bread must go in a 450 degree oven. So. I'll make myself use it for other dishes. And I'll probably use it at least once for a loaf of bread at only 400 degrees just to see how it turns out. Maybe 450 isn't necessary. Am I babbling? Don't you think that I should clean my stove top before I do anything else? Should. Won't today.
No comments:
Post a Comment