I like your stepping stones, though it looks like your garden is about to overtake them:) What all do you have in there? One year I will grow enough peas so that some actually make it into the house to get cooked.
Let's see, what do I have? Tomatoes (way too many for this small spot), peppers, lettuce, peas (sadly all 20 of them are gone), dahlias, peonies, mullein, dill, carrots, fennel, and Autumn joy sedum.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I like your stepping stones, though it looks like your garden is about to overtake them:) What all do you have in there?
One year I will grow enough peas so that some actually make it into the house to get cooked.
Let's see, what do I have? Tomatoes (way too many for this small spot), peppers, lettuce, peas (sadly all 20 of them are gone), dahlias, peonies, mullein, dill, carrots, fennel, and Autumn joy sedum.
Post a Comment