Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ever need a laugh?

Here's where I can always count on one. This is the blog of a Black Cat in Lower Manhattan whose name is Don Estorbo della Bodega Dominicana.

This entry is particularly notable. For those who don't speak Cat, Don Estobo is saying "This is a good example of Buddhism: rejected comfort."

3 comments:

JGH said...

What is it about cat blogs?!

Nice photos of the shore - what a great time of year to be there!

Estorbo said...

Por fabor Pam, I leab een Brookleen! Bod I was born een a bodega arn the Lower Eas' Side.

Muchas gracias por the leenk, bod doan' be sorprise eef your frien's start to theenk you are now a leedle loco, como yo.

^^

Pam J. said...

Of course! Brooklyn... many apologies for the mistake. I think of you often, especially when my blag cad Oliver stands on my chest while I'm prone and stares in my eyes with his green eyes that look just like yours. I wonder what kind of accent he has. Slightly British maybe, even though I'm sure he was born here. Pretty sure.