It's so hard for me to prune. Not only am I not confident about what / where to prune, but it feels like I'm hurting the plant. Ridiculous, but there it is. Actually this particular tree HAS been pruned...2 yrs ago I think. It's never had flowers or fruit, but another tree inside the house did get blossoms last spring. These trees are at least 20 years old. I have about six more that are smaller but one day they too will be monsters that I drag outside in the summer, inside in the winter until they get too heavy. Then I leave them inside and they have to make do with the small available light and the heat and the A/C. Tough trees.
2 comments:
Wow! That's a squeeze (so to speak). Maybe some judicious pruning is in order.
It's so hard for me to prune. Not only am I not confident about what / where to prune, but it feels like I'm hurting the plant. Ridiculous, but there it is. Actually this particular tree HAS been pruned...2 yrs ago I think. It's never had flowers or fruit, but another tree inside the house did get blossoms last spring. These trees are at least 20 years old. I have about six more that are smaller but one day they too will be monsters that I drag outside in the summer, inside in the winter until they get too heavy. Then I leave them inside and they have to make do with the small available light and the heat and the A/C. Tough trees.
Post a Comment