Wednesday, November 19, 2008

B & T ????


I'm reading this book (light as a feather; it's so light that I can read it and think about the economy at the same time). When I asked the librarian what the "B&T" on the spine stood for she said what sounded like "Bacon Taylor," or "Bake and Tailor." I repeated it back to her: "Bake and Taylor? What does that mean?" She said "it's a new collection of books we're carrying." I was bewildered. Decided not to ask more questions. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Kitt said...

Baker & Taylor is a library wholesaler. Your library must be trying out one of their lines.

Pam J. said...

Thanks Kitt! Isn't the Internet just a wonderful thing? Answers to all your questions can be found just by blogging. As much as I complain about our wired world, I often have to admit that it's a gift from the gods. But I'm not through complaining about B & T... post to follow.