Word from Los Angeles, where this cute little thing (my daughter, have I no shame?) lives, is that consignment shops and vintage clothing stores are booming. Some people are cleaning out their closets, looking to bring in a fast buck, while others are buying used rather than new in an effort to save. It may be the country's only growth industry. That and prisons. (I wear vintage clothes too but only because I never shop and never retire any clothes. How did I give birth to a clothes horse??)
3 comments:
Cute top, whole latte birds going on there!
I used to wear lots of vintage clothes, but don't have access to many vintage boutiques anymore. Never even thought of checking etsy!
Word from Los Angeles, where this cute little thing (my daughter, have I no shame?) lives, is that consignment shops and vintage clothing stores are booming. Some people are cleaning out their closets, looking to bring in a fast buck, while others are buying used rather than new in an effort to save. It may be the country's only growth industry. That and prisons. (I wear vintage clothes too but only because I never shop and never retire any clothes. How did I give birth to a clothes horse??)
Post a Comment