Thanks Kitt. No, the quilt wasn't just a loaner, but her apt in LA is teeny, tiny so she had to leave the quilt behind (along with nearly everything else she owned--my house runneth over). I'm a fairly compulsive quilter and this is just one of dozens I've made in the last 20 years. I've always liked this one and am kind of happy to have it back for a while.
2 comments:
Nice textiles! Why didn't the quilt go to California? Was it just on loan?
Thanks Kitt. No, the quilt wasn't just a loaner, but her apt in LA is teeny, tiny so she had to leave the quilt behind (along with nearly everything else she owned--my house runneth over). I'm a fairly compulsive quilter and this is just one of dozens I've made in the last 20 years. I've always liked this one and am kind of happy to have it back for a while.
Post a Comment