
I've learned that you need to stuff each ball with dark (black,gray) batting instead of the standard white batting I used. See it peeking out on the left? Still, this was fun to make. It's all one long piece, no stopping or starting until you reach the end.
2 comments:
Looks good! I love the fashion scarves they're showing now, and often say they're like a new kind of jewelry. This scarf def has the necklace look to it. Enjoy!
Wow, you are so crafty and creative. I love the pics you have posted. I just love those old black and white photos of your parents. Those are fun. And I'm always very envious of someone with a green thumb. I kill every plant I touch. Oh, that reminds me, I need to go water my dead flowers in the pot on my front porch. Every time I bring home a new plant from the store my husband says, "oh good, what plant is going to meet its death this week?" Anyway, your garden is just beautiful. Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your excellent advice.
Post a Comment