These might come in handy. I swore not to post Trump comments and these are of course directly about that POS. But I can't stop myself. You can skip the first half of each to get to the "funny" parts. Last week I thought they were funny. Today, not so much.
3 comments:
I am gobsmacked. I thought at first that these were an SNL type PSA but they're actually serious. I get what you're saying about the timeliness since the crazy one seems bent on getting the country into deep trouble, but wow. I just don't know what to say.
Zazzy! I hoped I'd lure you out with this post. And thanks for validating my thoughts about these PSAs. I had to blog about them because, like you, I just didn't know what to say.
He is nutso. I'm afraid for my blood pressure every time I watch him or hear about some of his pronouncements!
Post a Comment