Anyone know what this is? It's a berry, I'm pretty sure. And it's wild because I didn't plant it. Reverse Google images tells me it's lobelia but I think that's wrong. Any ideas?
Well, it was good to see you anyway! And that's a very interesting looking plant, I wouldn't have had a clue. The good news is I finally got the African Violets to bloom again. They have been fruitful and multiplied in their pot and I fear they need separating.
3 comments:
Well, it was good to see you anyway! And that's a very interesting looking plant, I wouldn't have had a clue. The good news is I finally got the African Violets to bloom again. They have been fruitful and multiplied in their pot and I fear they need separating.
Lovely to see you, however briefly.
I look for you everyday. Glad to see you are still around.
Hi Zazzy and Peggy! So happy to see both of you here. Happy 4th of July and I hope I find something useful to say so I can hear from you each again.
Post a Comment