Thanks to
Kitt, who a couple of years ago sent me some seeds from her gorgeous
patch of Columbines. I planted the seeds a year ago but nothing happened. I saw this plant growing a few weeks ago and thought at first it was a weed. But my
weed-loving instincts told me to let it be. I was rewarded! Only one plant came up (or survived me poking around in the ground nearby) but maybe I'll have more next year. Thanks again Kitt!
3 comments:
I would have thought it was a weed too and pulled it out. My husband was way better with plants than I am! By the way, my new reader(Bloglovin') does not like me to make comments on your blog! Google reader is going away in July, so I don't know what to do. Any idea why that would be happening?
No idea, but I'm bummed too about Google Reader going away. I'll probably try Feedly or NewsBlur. Based on your experience Bloglovin' doesn't sound too promising, and the name is just a tad too cute. Blogloving is a much less annoying name, and yes, I'm shallow enough to boycott a site based on a missing "g."
I know what you mean. I might try Feedly too. I do like BL though; it's easy. I did discover that with certain blogs, I have to open your comment link in a new tab. Then it's fine. :)
Post a Comment