Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Apparently there's a big ruckus in the local sports world about the U of MD's new uniforms. I love them. And they won their first game so....




Check out those shoes! And who couldn't love those uniforms. Inspired obviously by the Maryland state flag, the most beautiful of all the state flags by a mile.
Top photo by Rob Carr/Gerry Images. Bottom photo by Patrick Semanksy/AP.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

A little busy for me, but also quirky and wonderful. :)

Anne said...

Yes, I read something about this recently.

I'm more of a minimalist where flags are concerned. I like Alaska, South Carolina, New Mexico and Texas.

The U.S. flag and the Maryland state flag always make me think of harlequins and court jesters, somehow. In GOP terms, I'm sure these sentiments place me squarely in the "unpatriotic" category. Even so, I will be watching the GOP candidates' debate tonight.

But, I totally dig the shoes!

JGH said...

Wow, I'm not up on my sports news...is there something scandalous about them? I love them, too!

Sarah V said...

Ooh, flashy! He sort of looks like he's about to break into song as he catches that pass.