First it was Obama's penis that was in the limelight.
Then Boehner challenged Obama to a penis duel.
Then Harry Reid says, "I TOO have a PENIS"
To which Schumer says, "I have a penis, too, albeit a smaller one, perhaps."
Then Eric Cantor said, "My penis is bigger than Boehner's penis,"
Then Boehner says, "Not so fast, Cantor."
And now today, Mitch McConnell emerges and says, "My penis is the biggest of all."
And he calls Obama and says, "Do you sir not have a penis?"
(Note that Nancy Pelosi has no penis. We presume so at any rate.)
Whose penis will prevail? We must have confidence that everything will be OK because in the end they will all get up at the microphone and say . . . "Aren't our penises wonderful!"
Gabby Giffords had the last laugh saying "Put your penises away. You won't be needing them because I'm in the house tonight!"
The authoress's name will be omitted to protect her impending security clearance. It's a tricky world out there these days.
Gabby Giffords returned to the Congress today, which brings tears to my eyes. Our gun laws are ridiculous and I don't care who I piss off by saying so.
1 comment:
So, is there any penis envy going on here? This whole situation made me crazy and all the concessions from the liberals--ARGGHH!! As for the gun laws, I'm with you. What will it take to change them?
Post a Comment