Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I was going to post about peat moss but then my cousin sent me this video and I thought better of it.


This non-believing, cynical skeptic found this video to be so uplifting. No matter what your religious beliefs, if any, how can you possibly not appreciate the beauty of this piece of music?

I can bitch about peat moss any day.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love it! I reminds me of a scene in the movie "Love Actually."

Pam J. said...

Since posting this Youtube video, I've learned that this performance is called a Flash Mob, and it's a relatively common phenomenon.

From Wikipedia:
A flash mob is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual act for a brief time, then disperse. The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails. The term is generally not applied to events organized by public relations firms, protests, and publicity stunts.

Is this useful information? Does my brain need more trivia? Probably not.

Michelle Clay said...

That was absolutely wonderful! Brought back memories of playing in the pit for the chorus for that piece. Oh, those waves of glorious sound!

I still look forward to your peat rant, though, being a happy non-believing cynic! ;)