

See the tree stump in the lower left? The tree-removal man said he'd "be back" to do a better job on that stump. Yeah, well, that was a few months ago, and you know how it goes sometimes. So Doug's thinking of building something that will hide the stump. If left up to me, I would leave it alone and just let ground vines cover it up. But then I'm lazy and he's not.
2 comments:
Beautiful bamboo thing! And beautiful stump! Leave it in the ground where it can feed the insects and plants. :) Digging it up could harm the neighboring trees. It could make a nice spot to put a big flower pot.
Very cool bamboo curtain!!
I feel your pain about stump removal man. Why don't they ever return??? My hubby spent hours digging one of ours out of the ground. I guess we should have just left it because hubby's back was never the same :(
Post a Comment