Sunday, December 19, 2010

Adding balls to the tree was too much for the kitties. They weren't tempted by the lights or the ribbon, but those balls were simply too tempting.


The video shuts off abruptly when they knock Marv's compass to the floor. Bad kitties!

4 comments:

JGH said...

That's hilarious! Kitties flying across the room...ornaments rolling across the floor... even worse than toddlers, I think. Did you get those shatterproof ornaments?

Michelle said...

Hahahaha!! I remember when I was little our little kitties having fun with the tree like that. Too funny! So you must have to redecorate your tree several times over the holiday ;)

Pam J. said...

We deliberately bought cheap unbreakable balls for the tree this year -- 16 for $1 at the dollar store. Oddly, this video shows the one and only time (so far) that they've attacked the tree. All the balls are now near the top however so it does look odd.

Peggy said...

They make my Arnold seam very docile.