Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm such a sucker for these Madison Ave tricks--"100% compostable." I wasn't even planning to BUY chips but these caught my eye.

3 comments:

icebear said...

I follow another Blog... "The Undercover Gardener" i think is the title and the lady who writes it has also tried those bags. She has had one in her compost for around 4 months now. Her last update on it showed no sign of breakdown--yet. But she said her heap maybe wasn't active enough.
It will be interesting to see. I don't eat chips or i would have tried it myself, maybe hubby will grab a bag one of these days and i'll try it then.

Maria Pellum, Plainfield Resident said...

I also try them just for the bag, and I was further tempted by the offer of 2 for 1! I haven't check my compost pile yet, but I just placed them couple of months ago. I hope those bags do actually join the compost, otherwise, not only did we got fooled but we got more than our share of calories!

JGH said...

Oh yeah - keep us posted on the results!! I'll try 'em too if I can find it. Love Sun Chips.