I'm so glad you said that...I don't think I've ever seen one before either. Lots of Monarchs, as usual, but this guy was a real standout. Haven't seen him since the day I took the picture. Maybe he was just passing through on a migration.
It must be butterfly season. I caught a monarch on Friday. And last night (at Bristow) a scattered moth made its way from person to person looking for a way out.
3 comments:
OMGosh, how beautiful! I've never seen one like thist.
I'm so glad you said that...I don't think I've ever seen one before either. Lots of Monarchs, as usual, but this guy was a real standout. Haven't seen him since the day I took the picture. Maybe he was just passing through on a migration.
It must be butterfly season. I caught a monarch on Friday. And last night (at Bristow) a scattered moth made its way from person to person looking for a way out.
Post a Comment