Very nice and perfect timing for Halloween. So how big is it? Hard to tell from the photo. And how cool that you're getting lettuce! I've been wondering if I should sow some seeds.
As for the sweet potato - maybe put it in a stew? There's a Carribbean Veg stew from Moosewood Cookbook that calls for it that's incredibly good! I'm anxious to see what my vines have produced - they're the decorative kind, so my hopes aren't real high.
1 comment:
Very nice and perfect timing for Halloween. So how big is it? Hard to tell from the photo. And how cool that you're getting lettuce! I've been wondering if I should sow some seeds.
As for the sweet potato - maybe put it in a stew? There's a Carribbean Veg stew from Moosewood Cookbook that calls for it that's incredibly good! I'm anxious to see what my vines have produced - they're the decorative kind, so my hopes aren't real high.
Post a Comment