It was OK. And Elaine, the sister-in-law for whom I made the damn thing, was very gracious and complimentary (what's she gonna do? insult the thing? On Christmas day no less?) Becca, the currently-in-town-but-gadding-about-with-old-friends-and-not-visiting-with-her-parents daughter, made a very exotic last-minute Indian rice pudding. I think it was a little too odd for the crowd we were with. A sliced-white-bread-with-American-cheese crowd. Hope that doesn't sound uncharitable. I just don't get people who aren't obsessed with food. Does not compute.
4 comments:
That looks like some awesome plum pudding!
Merry Christmas.
I told you! I was more worried about the pudding than the stanted picture! that looks soooo yummy!
sorry!!! I meant "slanted"
It was OK. And Elaine, the sister-in-law for whom I made the damn thing, was very gracious and complimentary (what's she gonna do? insult the thing? On Christmas day no less?) Becca, the currently-in-town-but-gadding-about-with-old-friends-and-not-visiting-with-her-parents daughter, made a very exotic last-minute Indian rice pudding. I think it was a little too odd for the crowd we were with. A sliced-white-bread-with-American-cheese crowd. Hope that doesn't sound uncharitable. I just don't get people who aren't obsessed with food. Does not compute.
Post a Comment