Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A friend told me she didn't want to try yoga. Something about the floor. Try this. No floors involved.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

This looks like it would be relaxing. Don't you use mats on the floor for yoga?

Pam J. said...

Yep, mats for yoga are pretty standard. My friend's issues aren't about the hardness of the floor. She's more concerned with getting up off the floor once down (she was being dramatic for effect; she's perfectly capable of getting up off the floor). This post was my not so subtle way of saying "don't give me that crap; you can do yoga in bed and I KNOW you get out of bed each day."

JGH said...

This makes sense to me since I'm always falling asleep in yoga class (during the relaxation period) We'll just switch venues.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam,

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually trying to get on the phone with Travelocity right now. :P