I'm sad for Joe--such a GOOD man and an excellent president. But part of me feels that it was the only way forward. The VP pick has never been more important!
So am I all in for Pamela. And I, too, wrote some small checks just to let the party know I approve of Joe's selfless decision. History will treat him very well.
I had the very same reaction…sadness, hope, then $$. I think a lot of folks feel the same. Just heard that the campaign raised $50M in small donor donations yesterday alone. Let’s go!!
6 comments:
I'm sad for Joe--such a GOOD man and an excellent president. But part of me feels that it was the only way forward. The VP pick has never been more important!
So am I all in for Pamela. And I, too, wrote some small checks just to let the party know I approve of Joe's selfless decision. History will treat him very well.
I had the very same reaction…sadness, hope, then $$. I think a lot of folks feel the same. Just heard that the campaign raised $50M in small donor donations yesterday alone. Let’s go!!
I'm trying to be hopeful! Not saying anything negative is a start.
WoW! You're encouraging ME!
Sorry, that last comment was from Susan Harris.
Post a Comment