Saturday, August 13, 2011

All 'I Love Lucy' lovers should check out the Lucy fashion show over at The Complaint Department. It will make you smile.


Here's the Lucy Fashion show.
These pictures show what remains of a book my daughter once owned and apparently used quite a lot. It's missing a chunk at the back but I've never been able to throw it out. She would, in a New York minute (ha).

2 comments:

Margo H said...

Loved the outfits -- but not the part about her being buried with the dolls accompanying her in the mausoleum. I'm picturing them in a glass case in a diner somewhere that will make folks smile. --Margo

Pam J. said...

I agree Mz Margaret! Let's start a campaign to have Mz Complaint Department add a codicil (?) to her will, should she have a will, turning them over to some responsible authority. Like the Lucy-Desi Museum at 10 W. 3rd St, Jamestown, NY 14701.