I hope her parents don't object to me posting these pictures. They may have known that I blogged in the past but I'm sure they've forgotten. If it comes up and they ask me to take them down I will. But until then, here they are!
This has been a very long week. Time just stretched and stretched. I don't know understand why but I guess it has something to do with this little babe.
I'd really like to blog more -- about politics, about my garden, about covid, about small things. That's something else I don't understand: if I really want to do it, why don't I? I don't think it's laziness.
![]() |
| Red = trump disapproval. Black = trump approval. |

2 comments:
Such a beautiful baby! I ask permission to post every photo on my blog, and offer to crop Niko out (or his face) which my daughter doesn't really want. He's a handsome little guy and she's proud of him too. :) I'm glad things are going well! When do you get to see her?
Yes, so gorgeous!@ Wonderful parental shots, too.
Post a Comment