Thursday, June 25, 2020

She with the beautiful name


She'll be one day old later today.
I am, as expected, in love.

She seems healthy, despite being in the NICU. I haven't had an update since about noon today, over 6 hours ago. But mom and dad have had almost no sleep for 2 days so I shouldn't expect to hear anything right away. I guess. This is all so new.
My daughter's first and probably only, or so they said at one time.
I’m not particularly superstitious but maybe if I post this I’ll get a text or a call.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh, she is beautiful! (but early!) I hope you're OK too. Worrying about our kids (and grandchildren) is exhausting during these covid times. Visiting them is fraught with difficulty too. I hope you hear some news soon!! Sending big congratulations and much love from the west coast. xoxo

Kathy said...

Congratulations! I hope everybody is well and home soon.

Zazzy said...

How did I miss this? Congratulations Grandma! Beautiful babe and I am hoping that these babes, born in these difficult times, are destined to do great things. Silly of me, of course, but why not? I hope you hear more soon. Waiting is not my strong suit.

Margaret said...

How is she doing? We need an update on your beautiful granddaughter! xoxo