Monday, January 25, 2016

Life in the slow lane

As requested by a friend I'm adding a new post ("may I request a new post, if for no other reason than to bump down the image of that buffoon, Mr. Donald “They-tell-me-I-could-shoot-someone-and-still-win” Trump ?")


Yes, we got snow. Over 2 feet of it. This picture was taken 24 hours ago and the road is still not plowed. 

This is my first attempt to blog from my phone. Hope it works!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Hahaha!!! Thank you! Hey, I've never noticed that obelisk-type structure before. Is it a protective shield for the mailbox? And now that we know you can successfully blog from your phone, we'll be expecting on-the-go posts during your travels.

Margaret said...

That is a LOT of snow, and pretty as it is, you can keep it! :)

Zazzy said...

I really don't miss snow - although it's rather pretty in a picture. I'm all in favor of more posts!